Subject: FW: Design of State Road n°4
From: "Egle Meelind" <[email-masked]>
To: "Egle Meelind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 09:55:04 +0300

Lugupeetud proua/härra,

Töötan ettevõttes Acrotere, mis annab välja väljaannet The European 
Newsletter of Underground Works.

Kas te saaksite palun öelda, kas allpool nimetatud lõigud hõlmavad mõne 
tunneli projekteerimist?

Riigitee nr 4 Tallinn–Pärnu–Ikla Topi–Kanama lõigu (km 15,0–17,7) ja 
Kanama–Ääsmäe lõigu (km 19,0–26,9) põhiprojekti ettevalmistamine.

Kas ka mõnes teises selle riigitee lõigus on plaanis tunnelite ehitus või 
renoveerimine?

Tänan teid tähelepanu ja aja eest.

Parimate soovidega,

From: ACROTERE <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2025 8:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Design of State Road n°4

Dear Madam, Sir,

I am working of Acrotere, the publisher of The European Newsletter of 
Underground Works.

Could you please tell me if the below sections are likely to include the 
design of any tunnels ?

Preparation of the main design of the Topi–Kanama section of State Road No. 
4 Tallinn–Pärnu–Ikla km 15.0–17.7 and the Kanama-Ääsmäe section of km 
19.0–26.9

Will any other sections of state road n° include the construction or 
renovation of tunnels ?

I thank you for your attention and time.

Best regards,

Anette Schmidt

ACROTERE

The European Newsletter of Underground Works/

La Lettre Européenne des Travaux Souterrains

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Tel: +33 561 49 48 94